Showing posts with label Arizona tax attorneys. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Arizona tax attorneys. Show all posts

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tax debt relief

When Can I Expect to Get My Tax Refund?

 Tax Refund

With 2018 behind us, it’s time to start thinking about filing your tax return for the 2018 tax year. If you’re wondering when you’ll get your tax refund, here’s what you need to know about tax processing time lines and other aspects of making sure your refund isn't inadvertently delayed.

When the IRS Starts Accepting Tax Returns: Even if you have a fairly simple return and all of your documents ready, you can’t file your tax return the second a new year begins. The IRS normally announces the first day it will accept tax returns by mid-late November, but at the time of writing, a start date is still unannounced. While the recent passage of the GOP tax bill will not affect 2018 tax returns, other tax provisions are set to expire, so Congress has not approved a start date yet. Under normal circumstances, however, tax season officially commences in the third week of January (fourth if it’s a year when tax provisions are expiring, which approximates a late start around January 29th this year.)

Processing Time frames and Common Causes of Delays: For a vast majority of taxpayers, 90% to be precise, you’ll get your refund in 21 days or less from the time that the IRS finishes processing your return. If you electronically file and request direct deposit, this significantly speeds things up. Filing on paper and/or requesting a refund check adds a lot more time to the wait, about four weeks for processing a paper return and another 10 days to issue a refund check from the processing date.

While longer and more complex returns take more time to process, a common cause for delayed processing is if the information is missing from your tax return. Make sure that your name is spelled correctly and matches your other tax records, and that your Social Security number also matches. Changes to your household or marital status that you neglect to mention when filing this year’s tax return can also cause delays, such as if you’re using Single status instead of Head of Household if you’re unmarried but have a dependent child now. If you've been a victim of identity theft, whether you’re aware of this or not, you may experience significant delays in processing and receiving your refund.

Mandated Refund Hold for Additional Child Tax Credit and EITC Recipients:  If you are eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and/or Additional Child Tax Credit, you can file your tax return after the IRS opens for return acceptance, but your refund will be held until February 15th to verify your information. If you are unsure whether you will qualify for EITC, the IRS’ EITC Assistant can provide further guidance. The Additional Child Tax Credit is for taxpayers with three or more dependent children, or if your income and deductions result in a refundable portion of the Child Tax Credit.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Settle Tax Debt from IRS Back Taxes. 855-913-0249

X-pert Tax Resolution solves tax problems for businesses and individuals everyday. 

Do you owe tax debt from IRS, Tax Resolution X-perts can assist you in settling your tax debt for a fraction of the owed amount. Call 855-913-0249 to speak with a CPA about your tax problem.

Don’t try to solve tax problem on your own, IRS doesn't make solving tax problem easy for taxpayers. Dealing with the IRS is a bit stressful and confusing for a novice to handle. Stop trying to resolve these complex issues on your own. 

Are you experiencing tax problems with IRS? Do you owe $1000 or more to IRS or State on back taxes? The ideas of trying to pay off growing tax penalties, finding the missing paperwork to file your back taxes, or facing an IRS inspection can seem like too much. If you are in this situation, don't hesitate to get tax relief, turn to Tax Resolution X-perts today. Don’t be afraid of the IRS anymore. If you owe more than $1000, back taxes do not hesitate to call Tax Debt Relief professional team to stop levies, seizures, or wage garnishments and to solve your tax problem as appropriate and available for your situation.

We have tax resolution expert that get tax relief for both individuals and businesses. We can get tax penalties reduced, file delinquent tax returns and negotiate a number of a different payment option to pay off your tax debt like an offer in a compromise or an installment agreement. 

Our service includes:
IRS audit assistance
Releasing tax liens and levies
Filing back taxes
Tax penalty abatement
Resolving payroll tax problems
Tax relief solution for business and individuals
Preparing offers in compromise.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

​Income tax help

While it would be ideal if everyone could resolve their tax issues by hiring a highly qualified professional, the fact is there are some instances in which delinquent taxpayers owe more than they can afford to pay but the amount owed is too low to warrant paying for representation services. 

In other instances, delinquent taxpayers will owe a substantial amount in back taxes but do not have the ability to pay a qualified representative to resolve their tax matters. It is always the “Right” choice to retain a qualified representative to assist you in resolving your tax concerns; but the “Right” choice is not always the practical choice. 

If you fall into either of the two above-mentioned categories, it is important for you to realize that either the inability to pay for representation, or having a liability that is too low to warrant representation does not preclude you from needing to take action. 

Most people hate doing taxes, but they usually get them done and sent out on time. Taxes aren't so bad if you are getting a refund, but the process can be daunting. If you have any deductions for work or owning a business, there is a lot of paperwork that you must keep track of if you want to make filing easier. If you don’t go to someone to get your taxes done, you may want to consider using a tax professional, call 877-541-6901.


There are other types of income tax help there that you may find yourself in need of one day. This type of help comes when you have failed to pay in the taxes that you owe, and the IRS is after you to pay up. This happens to people at times when they simply cannot pay what they owe because of personal emergency or bad planning. If you find yourself in this position, you should call a lawyer who specializes in tax money owed for your income tax help. They may be able to get you an extension or a payment plan, and in some cases, they can get the amount you owe lowered. This is never a guarantee however, so make sure you pay up as soon as you can. 

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Offer in compromise

“An offer in compromise (OIC) is an agreement between a taxpayer and the government that settles a tax liability for payment of less than the full amount owed.

The Service will accept an offer in compromise when it is unlikely that the tax liability can be collected in full and the amount offered reasonably reflects collection potential.Call (877) 541-6901 for tax consultation. If your debt is very large, you can apply for an Offer in Compromise with the IRS.

The offer in compromise process is really the heart of accounting. There are almost always extenuating circumstances surrounding the need to submit an OIC, but at its core, preparing an excellent OIC is a numbers game. Of course, there are ways of making an offer more convincing and negotiating is still important, but it is your job as a tax professional to make sure the numbers tell a compelling story. Tax Resolution clients, especially those who qualify for offer in compromise, are often desperate for a manageable solution to their tax problem.  We cover three types of OIC: • Doubt as to Liability • Doubt as to Conductibility • Effective Tax Administration We also cover the two OIC payment plans available and provide a handy guide at the end of the book comprised of relevant excerpts from the Internal Revenue Manual for quick reference. Call 866-562-2800 for free tax consultation

Doubt as to liability (DATL) comes into play when a taxpayer doesn’t actually owe the tax the IRS claims they do. This isn’t a question of amount or inability to pay the requisite tax, but rather a claim that a certain portion of the tax isn’t owed at all. Because doubt as to liability isn’t a question of finances, you won’t need to provide any of your client’s financial information to qualify for the offer. Doubt as to liability can be applied in numerous circumstances, some of which may include: • The tax was discharged fully in bankruptcy. • The statute of limitations ran out on collections. • The tax has been incorrectly or erroneously assessed. • The tax has been assessed to the wrong taxpayer. • The IRS misplaced an amended return. Call 866-562-2800 for free tax consultation

Doubt as to conductibility (DATC) is what most people associate with offer in compromise. This offer comes into play when the taxpayer doesn’t dispute that the tax is owed, but has no way of paying the full amount owed. A doubt as to conductibility offer will be based on what the IRS calls reasonable collection potential, or RCP. There are three components when calculating reasonable collection potential: equity, income, and allowed expenses. 

Disposable Monthly Income The IRS wants to collect as much tax as possible, but not at the expense of the basic well-being of the taxpayer. With that in mind, the IRS allows certain expenses to be subtracted from the taxpayer’s monthly income before claiming the rest. A taxpayer’s monthly disposable income can be calculated simply by subtracting IRS allowed expenses from their monthly income. IRS allowed expenses include: • Food, Clothing, and Misc. • Out-of-Pocket Health Care • Housing and Utilities • Travel and Transportation Coming up with the right allowed expense amount can require some finesse on your part. The allowances associated with the first two categories food, clothing, and misc., and out-of-pocket health care have fixed national standards you can claim without having to provide documentation. The second two categories housing and utilities, and travel and transportation have fixed maximums attached to them based on region and size of household. For these two categories, you are allowed to claim the amount actually spent or the local standard, whichever is less1 . When consulting with your clients to prepare a doubt as to collectible offer, consider expenses such as: • Child Care • Taxes • Health Care • Insurance • Court-ordered Payments • Union Dues • Legal Representation Fees (including your fees!). Call 866-562-2800 for free tax consultation

Monday, August 24, 2020

IRS is threatening to garnish my wages


Question: What if the IRS is threatening to garnish my wages or already has? Call 855-913-0249 to speak with a tax resolution expert. 

Answer: If you have a threat of garnishment, you must act quickly. Generally speaking, you may have less than 30 days before garnishment begins. Our tax professionals can prevent this from happening, but only if we take immediate action. If your wages are already being garnished, relief is just a call away. We specialize in garnishment releases, often times before your next paycheck. 

Question: Is it true that the IRS requires you to be up to date on filing past taxes before they will negotiate a resolution? 

Answer: Yes, the IRS does require by law that taxpayers must be in compliance prior to any negotiated resolution. In fact, failure to file can be considered criminal. However, we offer complete tax solutions and can have all your missing or incomplete tax returns prepared by our attorneys. We will even pull the master file directly from the IRS to review what has been reported to ensure you’re not paying a penny more than required.

Question: Can I really settle my unpaid taxes with the IRS for pennies on the dollar? Call 855-913-0249 to speak with a tax resolution expert. 

Answer: Yes, this is known as an Offer in Compromise (OIC). However, beware of companies that promote this as the solution to every taxpayer’s issue. This is a great program but only for those that can qualify. During your free consultation our tax professionals will determine your ability to qualify. The good news is there are several programs that may offer a solution to your tax problem.

Free consultation! We offer a free no obligation analysis of your tax situation. Don’t delay. The time is now to fight back with the power of Accelerated Tax Solutions at your side.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tax lien

tax lien is a statutory right obtained by the government to enforce a claim against the property of a person owing taxes until the debt is paid. 

tax debt relief

Or, contact us today for a free tax debt relief consultation at 844-243-4405.

Because they are public records they will show up on your credit report, tax liens can often make it difficult for you to obtain financing on an automobile or a home. The IRS may take money from your paycheck or bank account, seize assets, or place a Lien on your home or other assets.

                          tax debt relief

Or, contact us today for a free tax debt relief consultation at 844-243-4405.

We can often prevent this or have these lifted so you can afford to pay your bills. If you are presently dealing with, or concerned about a lien, levy, or garnishment we can help. Remember, the earlier we address the problem the more successful we are likely to be. 

                                       tax debt relief

Ignoring a tax problem is usually asking for a bigger problem, and may limit our ability to help you out of it. Tax Liens also can tie up your personal property and real estate. Once a Tax Lien is filed against your property you cannot sell or transfer the property.

                                                       tax debt relief

Or, contact us today for a free tax debt relief consultation at 844-243-4405.

Monday, July 20, 2020

Tax Relief for Truck drivers.

Keep your receipts a credit card statement and bank statement is not enough to prove an IRS tax deduction. If you buy fuel at a gas station the IRS does not know if you purchase food, beer or fuel without the receipt. The fuel receipt will prove that you purchased fuel. Therefore your receipt is evidence of your purchase. The IRS requires the credit card statement or bank statement and the Keep all of your receipts. Call 855-913-0249 to speak with a CPA about your tax problem.


Receipts fade over time make copies of your receipts. Many stores today give receipts that fade over time and once they fade they cannot be read. If you have a receipt that has faded you have lost your IRS evidence to prove your tax deduction. I strongly recommend that every few weeks you take the time to copy all of the receipts that could possible fade. Copy as many receipts as you can fit on a page and then staple the original receipts to the copy. Therefore if you original receipt fades the copy of the receipt qualifies as IRS evidence of your purchase. Make copies of your receipts. Call 855-913-0249 to speak with a CPA about your tax problem.


Best Evidence for a tax deduction – The best evidence for any tax deduction is a copy of a canceled check with the bank statement and the receipt or a copy of the credit card statement and the receiptCall 855-913-0249 to speak with a CPA about your tax problem.


Do not pay for business expenses in cash – Try to pay all of your expenses with a credit card or check and get a receipt because this creates a paper trail to prove your tax deduction. If you have to pay in cash get a receipt and be aware that if you lose the receipt you lose your tax deduction. 

File your tax return even if you do not have the money to pay the IRS tax – The IRS imposes a Failure to File penalty and a Failure to Pay penalty. Therefore everyone should file the tax return even if you do not have the money to pay the tax to avoid the Failure to file penalty which can increase your tax liability by up to 25% over time. Remember you can always set up a monthly payment play with the IRS to pay the tax. So file your tax return on time. Keep in mind that if you do not pay your tax on time you will incur interest charges and Failure to pay penalty charges. 

Form 1099 for contract labor – The IRS requires that form 1099 be issued to any contract labor that is paid over $600. Therefore if you pay contractor over $600 you are required to issue a form 1099. I strongly recommend that you obtain a copy of the lumper’s driver’s license, copy of their social security card and a receipt from the lumper. Also pay contractor with a check not cash. If you do not get this information from the lumper your tax deduction for this expense will not be allowed by the IRS. 
Expenses under $25 – The IRS does not require a receipt for expenses that are under $25, however you are required to keep a diary and list what was purchased, the price and the name of the store that you made the purchase. If you do not keep a diary then get the receipt.
Keep a Diary – Keeping a daily dairy is an excellent way to keep track of your expenses, locations of your overnight travel for your Per Diem and a summary of your business. Having a diary is a huge help for you to remember things during an IRS audit. You can also list purchases that are under $25 so you do not need a receipt. I strongly recommend that you maintain a daily diary for your business.

Truck Expenses – Almost anything that you purchase for your truck is a tax deduction this includes but is not limited to: TV, microwave, coffee maker, computer, printer, car vacuum, pillow, bed sheets, tools, cleaning materials, load chains, GPS unit, jumper cables, air cleaner, CB radio, heater, fan, etc. keep in mind that these expenses add up to a lot of money over the year but if you do not keep track of your expenses you lose them. 


Consider hiring a bookkeeping service – Want to avoid all the hassles of keeping track of your business expenses and receipts, hire a bookkeeping service. You can find a bookkeeping service for under $100 per month and this service could save you thousands of dollars in taxes. Consider buying a Fujitsu Scansnap iX500 high speed scanner for about $400 to scan all your receipts into your computer and you can email the receipts to your bookkeeper. Even if you do not have a bookkeeper this scanner is an excellent way to keep track of your receipts and business documents. 

Friday, July 17, 2020

IRS DEBT Problems Call 855-913-0249 for free tax consultation.

IRS DEBT Problems

IRS DEBT Problems

Call 855-913-0249 for free tax consultation. 

  • Resolve Tax Liabilities

  • Release IRS Lien

  • End IRS Wage Garnishment

  • Payroll Taxes
  • IRS Audit
IRS DEBT Problems

Call 855-913-0249 for free tax consultation. 

    Resolve Tax Liabilities: It is very common for taxpayers to owe tax liabilities to the IRS. It can be a very frightening time but if you have a professional on your side there is hope. Almost everything is negotiable with the IRS and if you have our specialists on your side you will be in a much stronger position against them. Our tax experts will carefully review your case and work for you to reduce or remove your tax liability. 

    IRS DEBT Problems

    Call 855-913-0249 for free tax consultation. 

    Release an IRS Lien If you have unpaid taxes the IRS is able to file a Federal Tax Lien. A Federal Tax Lien has priority on all of your real property and personal property and gives the IRS the right to seize and sell such property. The IRS will release a Federal Tax Lien only when it is fully satisfied. 
    The good news is that a Federal Tax Lien can also be withdrawn if certain conditions apply. Our tax experts are very well versed in all the nuances of the process and will be apply to ensure your lien is legitimate and that the IRS followed all of the mandated guidelines in filing your lien.

    IRS DEBT Problems

    End Wage Garnishment Now: The IRS has the ability to contact your employer and require them to send a portion of each of your paychecks directly to the IRS to offset taxes that you owe. 
    The IRS can and will garnish your paycheck until your tax liability is fully satisfied. At Tax Resolution Specialists we will work with the IRS to negotiate the full or partial release of the wage garnishment if you qualify for relief.

    IRS DEBT Problems

    IRS Payroll Taxes: If you are a business owner the IRS requires that you withhold Federal Income Tax, Social Security and Medicare taxes from your employees' wages. If you have not paid these taxes the IRS will aggressively go after you to collect. In addition, the IRS can assess penalties which can drastically increase the amount owed in a very short period of time. 
    This puts both you and your business at risk. If you owe IRS Payroll Taxes, Tax Resolution Specialists can help by creating a plan to resolve the debt and negotiating on your behalf with the IRS.

    IRS DEBT Problems

    IRS Audit: The most common IRS audits are letters requesting more information and supporting documentation from tax returns that have been filed.
     As a rule changes will need to be made to the return. Tax Resolutions Specialists are here with over 30 years of experience to assist you in any of these IRS issues and more.

    Call 855-913-0249 for free tax consultation. 

      IRS DEBT Problems

      Thursday, July 16, 2020

      IRS Debt Relief

      Can You Really Get IRS Debt Relief

      Ask Yourself What will it feel like to no longer be in fear of the IRS because I owe them money? 

      • What will my life be like when I can sleep in peace and not wake up thinking about my IRS tax debt problems

      • Why should I let the IRS 'bully' or 'blackmail' me into a bad settlement or payment plan when help is available?

        Why shouldn't I take advantage of available tax relief programs when so many others do? 

      • How much more interest and penalties do I want to let accrue before I do something to put an end to this tax problem?

      How, could we afford to offer you financing to help get you IRS tax debt relief if it wasn't really possible? Could we afford to start with no money down? Of course not! There's no way we'd ever get paid if we couldn't deliver. On the other hand, the success we've had, the RELIEF we've helped our clients get from IRS debt turns them into grateful clients, more than happy to pay us for what we've done for them! Our team has decades of experience dealing with difficult IRS and state tax issues. From the owners, consultants and attorney's we have resolved tax debt problems of over a quarter of a billion dollars!

      We've helped very prestigious clients and down to earth common folk that ran into problems. We wish we could give you a list with the full names of our satisfied clients but in the tax relief business that just doesn't happen. Virtually nobody is willing to make their tax problems known.

      If you call and talk to me though I think you'll be able to see we're honest. In reality we are one of the most reputable firms in the industry. Many of the real big ones out there have D and F ratings with the Better Business Bureau (go ahead and check) while we have an A rating.

      Out tax relief team is made up of CPA's, attorney's and every type of tax professional that can handle any type of problem requiring IRS tax relief. On a daily basis, we handle the most difficult cases of tax debt problems, ones that the majority of CPAs, accountants and tax preparers don't even want to touch.If I could tell you just one thing it'd be: Don't ignore the IRS. Don't do it. There are 3 good reasons why I say that.